Firehouse Fitness, Sheffield
£24,000 per annum basic + OTE
Here at Firehouse Fitness, we live, breathe and believe in our mission to help people on their fitness journeys and bringing our values to life. By joining our sales teams, you will be joining a team that truly understands community.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who is passionate about fitness to join the
Firehouse Fitness team in this role at our new site. This is a great opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to manage the sales process and all sales activities within our new branch opening in January 2022.
To ensure the business achieves its monthly membership targets through a pro-active and
enthusiastic sales team. To lead your team by example and to demonstrate what an effective sales
process looks like through sales activities and follow-up processes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Carry out sales
- Training with staff to ensure they are efficient and effective in their roles
- Motivate, lead and supervise staff at all times; lead by example on how to achieve
- Ensure all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Set sales targets and activity key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Address any non-performance issues swiftly and effectively
- Carry out gym tours to any prospective new members.
- Follow up leads and any opportunities which could generate sales.
- Create and maintain positive, professional and trusting relationships with staff and
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies written in the Employee Handbook are
adhered to by yourself and staff.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times to both members and prospects.
Who are we looking for?
You will enjoy working towards challenging targets and thrive in a position that requires you to deliver
on key metrics, preparing weekly reports for the Directors. If you are a strong communicator with great
interpersonal skills who is an effective and motivating manager, thrives in a busy, customer-led
environment then this could be a role for you.
You will be detail orientated and comfortable working with a range of systems, maintaining a live
database of current and potential members. A solution focussed, team player with a positive approach
and the ability to take things in their stride. In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for
- Must have experience in a target driven, managerial sales role
- Experience of managing a team of sales assistants
- Experience of dealing with complaints either face to face or over the phone (ideally both)
- Experience of planning and delivery of marketing and outreach activities.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Ability to positively influence others
- General IT literate
- An outgoing professional disposition with energy and drive in abundance.
- A positive and resilient attitude.
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness.
If you feel that this is the place where you belong and wish to start your career with a ton of new
opportunities, please don’t hesitate to apply for the job position.
Do you want to know more? Then please apply NOW for the opportunity for an interview and you could be on the path to enhancing your career with Firehouse Fitness.